|“||He'll fucking gut you.||”|
Prior to the Accident
In November of 2007,Jeff was hauling a gallon of acid into his bathroom, so that he could clean his bathtub, when he slipped on a bar of soap, and spilled the acid on his face.
Fortunately, a neighbour heard his cries for help, and was able to get him to a hospital in time to save his life.
Aftermath and Killings
On April 2nd, the bounty hunter arrived at Jeff's house, intent on a one-man assault. Despite this, Jeff captured him, holding him prisoner until July 7th, when the bounty hunter escaped and fled the country, planning on training much harder before encountering Jeff again. (PROSE: Hi, I'm killerjeff.)
Weapons and Abilities
- Summoning Ritual - By performing the proper ritual, Jeff can be summoned.
- Ritual Chanting - After a summoning, Jeff will ritualistically chant with the intention of harming the summoner. Failing to stop him from doing so results in a "nightmarish field trip."
- Unnatural Durability - Jeff's physical durability is described as, "Reasonably above average compared to a regular man, due to his extreme lifestyle, training, and the cocktail of drugs and other chemical experiments Jeff subjected himself to during his earlier years of his murder career. For example: Jeff could take 4 or 5 head blows from Mike Tyson in his prime before being knocked out." Jeff has gone on to nearly die, but still survive multiple, lethal gunshot wounds that would have instantly killed anyone else. Adding to this, Jeff has stronger nails than that of a normal person, and his bones have improved tensile strength, leaving most bone-related injuries as hairline fractures.
- Unnatural Strength - Despite not knowing how hard he punches, we only clearly know about Jeff's lifting strength, as he can dead-lift up to a limit of 272kg in his youthful prime. It has also been said that Jeff can of use the full power of his body when trying to attempt something physically taxing; How Jeff is capable of using the strength of his full-body to emit such brutal strength, is presumed the same way for how he's so durable. Perhaps, theoretically, if Jeff could use the power of his full-body in every aspect, this could mean he could run, and move his body way faster than that of a normal person.
Jeff was driven insane by the accident, and became convinced that he had to "do the world a favor" by killing all the humans that "infested" the world.
Jeff enjoyed horror, including ghost stories, and slasher films.
- Unlike the most popular iteration of Jeff the Killer, this Jeff boasts no real superhuman traits. However, despite being less powerful, this one is arguably more fleshed out and complex, as Sesseur dives into different, thorough details about this version of Jeff multiple times on each of his posts about Jeff that's easy to find on his DeviantArt profile. Or, another good example of this version's intricacy of the character is that his family stays alive, having to hide his murderous behavior, intentions, and keep his murder career a secret from them, and gets into occasional, sometimes heated-- arguments with his brother. Unlike that of the most popular version. It could also be said that this Jeff is the most realistically plausible of the bunch; Even if that bar isn't too high.
- It was stated by Sesseur that during the early years of his murder career, Jeff had injected himself with various, unknown chemicals to cope with his mental trauma.
- In the Sesseur video, the text says "He'll fucking gut you." Presumably, this means this version also wields a knife.
- If Jeff had ever felt the need the overwhelming need to cry, but was facing someone in combat, he would bottle up his emotions, as to not show weakness. However, by his lonesome with no around (Besides with anyone he's comfortable or close with), he would cry.
- Jeff could never fathom the idea of murdering or even harming his brother, as he kills a woman in a blind rage on the street for being genuinely relieved that her own brother had recently died.
- Jeff suffers from schizophrenia, which adds to his murderous urges.